God speaks to you through your inner voice


I am the universal one and your very existence consist out of the

entity.

You are an expression of my own consciousness throughout your

live.

You are in the happy position to be the lively expression of my

disinterested adoration.

This to internalice is what is needed.

The conditions are complied.

Your freely informed consent is the entering wedge to be to my

disposal and I will let you be blessed

to be replied with my devine spirit.

Get known yourself, as my innermost being within you.

I breathe in you, I live in you and i talk to you with your

inner voice.

I spend the free will and consciousness out of my own to you which

create the prerequisites to be aware of me within you and to

empower you to allow me to fulfill myself within you and to

bloom with you.“

You have the oppotunity ones again to decide.

Make up your mind if you want to have a taste of eternaty and to

spread the good news to those of us who

were kept off the truth from those who want to benefit the

domineering nature of mankinds ego and greed.


That`s how it is.


In love Chetan Nirup ;-)

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog